Click on the image
to see it larger

The Hays County Courthouse sits in the town square at 111 East San Antonio Street, San Marcos, Texas. The inspiration for the drawing, “Hays County Courthouse,” came by way of a request from former Hays County Assistant District Attorney David A. Mendoza. As Assistant D.A. from 2004 to 2012, Mr. Mendoza’s third floor office and window looked out over the main entryway between the two center columns. Built in 1908 and completed in 1909, the architect for the Classical Revival structure was C.H. Page
"Hays County Courthouse"
Norman Bean
$ 4500.

32" x 26" x 2"
Original
Graphite on Paper
Architectural
Drymount on Acid-free Foamboard
Framed with Museum Glass
Signed
13 lb
Created 2013
Id# 2017-10-17-026

SUBSCRIBE SPECIALS & NEWS